Monday, March 23, 2009

Live Each Day To The Fullest

Hi, I am Bob Bicknell and this is my first blog post. The picture taken for my profile was of two of my nephews and myself on top of Mt Abraham in Lincoln, Vermont last summer! It wasn't the best day for hiking but it was some quality time spent with them.

My background includes 18 years in the financial services business with experience in the real estate family business before that. I moved down to Longwood Florida from Middlebury Vermont a little over three years ago. I came to Florida to take care of my great Aunt Milly who was in assisted living at the time.
We had six months of great times and then Milly suffered some mini-strokes and transitioned a month after her 91st birthday. Definitely missed and loved by our family and this first blog is done in tribute to her. So I decided to stay in Florida as love the ocean, the blue sky, and the beautiful weather!

Since I have been down here I have helping small business entrepreneurs with their marketing online and offline. This has expanded to include Social Media coaching on use of Facebook, Twitter,etc. So in my free time, I have become known for facilitating workshops involving anything dealing with energy, healing, spiritual, Native American teachings and dowsing! That is in between the trips to the ocean. Do miss the beautiful mountains of Vermont but not the cold! So my friends this blog will share information with you about me and my interests and friends and family and wisdom gained from our journey.

Aunt Milly left us these words of wisdom:
Live Each Day To The Fullest

Live each day to the fullest. Get the most from each hour, each day, and each age of your life.
Then you can look forward with confidence, and back without regrets.....
Be yourself...but be your best self.
Dare to be different and to follow your own star...and don't be afraid to be happy.
Enjoy what is beautiful. Love with all your heart and soul.
Believe that those you love, love you. When you are faced with a decision
make that decision as wisely as possible...then forget it.....
The moment of absolute certainty never arrives. Above all, remember that God helps those
who helps the,selves....Act as if everything depended upon you,
and pray as if everything depended upon God.
Love, Milly



Thank you Milly. And to my readers this is the start of a great journey together!
Many Blessings and Laughs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment